SO happy for you Lillian!!! I love love love the pictures of all the sisters!! What a wonderful blessing you have given them in each other!!! and well, Koble..he should pretty much be set for life with all of those sisters! Oh, and what a lovely name ;) God bless your beautiful family!
What a beautiful family! Congratulations on a gorgeous #6! You handle everything with such grace, Lillian. Love and prayers as you all enjoy your new precious life!
I have been reading your blog for awhile, but I just had to leave a comment this time. Congratulations, she is sooooo beautiful!! I hope that God blesses you and your family abundantly at this wonderful time.
Much love and congratulations from the Kloesels! We are so happy for you!!! Can't wait to meet Miss Veronica Grace in person! Everyone here is very excited and we love all the photos! Blessings, Beverly and family
29 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Rest and enjoy her...she's here!!!
Lillian,
She is beautiful! I love her name! I am so glad she is finally here!
Marcy
Congratulations!!! I am happy weepy for you! Enjoy your Babymoon!
Congratulations on another beautiful baby girl!
Yay Lillian! She fits right in with all your other Smith blessings! I love the smiles on her siblings. Pretty name, too.
Congratulations! So happy for you! What a beautiful name, to match the beautiful baby!!
She is beautiful! I guess Craig won!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's precious!
How wonderful! Congratulations to the whole family! She's absolutely beautiful.
yay!!
Congratulations! =)
she's beautiful!
Oh wow wow wow! I love her name! How beautiful!
She looks perfect... can't wait for more updates!
Blessings to you during your babymoon!
Congrats Lillian! Wow, a post just a few hours before and a few hours later! The fam looks great - you have lots of helpers!!
Oh Veronica is a lovely name! She's adorable! I'm so proud of you, waterbirth mama! Way To GO! Very cool! Get some rest!
So happy for you, Lillian and family! Veronica Grace is a beautiful name for a beautiful baby! Enjoy every minute :)
Congratulations! Beautiful pictures of all the adoring siblings.
Wow, another absolute beauty!!!!!
And with a perfectly gorgeous name!
God bless you! Hugs and kisses!!!! I am so happy for you.
SO happy for you Lillian!!! I love love love the pictures of all the sisters!! What a wonderful blessing you have given them in each other!!! and well, Koble..he should pretty much be set for life with all of those sisters! Oh, and what a lovely name ;) God bless your beautiful family!
I am so happy for you and your family. She is so sweet! You're children look so happy.
congratulations to your beautiful family!
She's gorgeous, congratulations. So are the big kids...you do know your oldest just looks a *smidge* like you, right? :)
She's just beautiful! And what a great name. :o) Congratulations!!
So precious - thank you for posting pics! Now get some rest and we will wait with bated breath for updates on beautiful baby Veronica!!!
Welcome to the world, baby Veronica! Congratulations, Lillian! Can't wait to read your "chat" about the experience. :)
How did I miss this this morning?!
Congratulations! She's just beautiful!
(And your husband was right...2AM!)
What a beautiful family! Congratulations on a gorgeous #6! You handle everything with such grace, Lillian. Love and prayers as you all enjoy your new precious life!
I have been reading your blog for awhile, but I just had to leave a comment this time. Congratulations, she is sooooo beautiful!! I hope that God blesses you and your family abundantly at this wonderful time.
Congratulations, Lillian & Craig! Veronica is beautiful! We love the picture of all the kids!
Greg & Tina
Much love and congratulations from the Kloesels! We are so happy for you!!! Can't wait to meet Miss Veronica Grace in person! Everyone here is very excited and we love all the photos!
Blessings,
Beverly and family
Congratulations, y'all!
Post a Comment