....... and waiting for the missy. She doesn't seem to appreciate all the plans we have for the end of this month. The sooner she makes her appearance, the better. But so far, she doesn't seem to want to listen to my reasoning.
God must be doing some fine-tuning on her in utero. All the better! You and the little one are in my prayers, Lillian. Can't wait to rejoice with you when you share about her arrival. :)
Well, she better hurry if she wants to be born on my birthday, lol. Tomorrow is the big day! Okay, I suppose she'd prefer her own birthday then, tell her the 19th is nice too.
5 comments:
God must be doing some fine-tuning on her in utero. All the better! You and the little one are in my prayers, Lillian. Can't wait to rejoice with you when you share about her arrival. :)
Babies can be so selfish sometimes. :-)
Well, she better hurry if she wants to be born on my birthday, lol. Tomorrow is the big day! Okay, I suppose she'd prefer her own birthday then, tell her the 19th is nice too.
I definitely prayed for this little soul.
I hope you are feeling well and I can't wait to hear the news!!
Post a Comment