Sunday, October 26, 2008

Labor Update .....

Just saw the midwife tonight. I'm definitely in labor but my contractions come and go. I'm already 4cm dilated but we've come back home and will go back when contractions are sticking and consistant. Craig predicts 2 am. I say 5am because I need the sleep.

Keep praying. My contractions are VERY intense and starting to get uncomfortable. I think she'll be born sometime tomorrow. Now to get through the night.

8 comments:

Neen said...

Please know that you are in our prayers. You are also listed on the BOL prayer list under the pregnant mommies. God Bless!
Shannon

Trisha Q said...

Super exciting!!! Your in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I just sent you an email, and thought i'd check one last time before i went to bed!!
Praying for you and little Miss!
Love,
Jennifer +

Shannon said...

can't wait for the announcement!
how wonderful!!!

Jennie C. said...

So exciting! I've been praying for you...good luck!

Colleen said...

Praying for you, Lillian!

Roxanna said...

How exciting! I hope I start having contractions too! Good luck =)

Angoraknitter said...

Yeah! I'm guessing baby is actually here, or almost here by now. Stay strong, get plenty of rest, and enjoy the early days.

Related Posts with Thumbnails