Monday, August 11, 2008

Just For Me


We are starting to wither around here and missing Craig dearly!! Since my blog is also my homepage, I need to be greeted by this lovely face. He made it to the Taj Mahal and had a grand time. Just a few more days to go!!

2 comments:

Angoraknitter said...

Wow, I recognize the building now. I guess I associate Taj Mahal with the magestic refelction pool, garden, and sourounding towers. Guess I can reveiw as we go with the kids as they embark on their classical education, lol. I think I need it more then they do. We'll learn together.

I hope he gets home soon!

Kasia said...

Ohhh, I can hardly wait for your sweetie to be back home with you!

I agree with what you said below about "in another life" you would've gone to all sorts of places like the Taj Mahal. Me too. But after I did a little bit of traveling, I realized that it's so much more important to have people at home who love you and whom you love. So you are SO RIGHT to have chosen the life you live - you have truly chosen the better part!

Related Posts with Thumbnails