My bread looks MUCH improved thanks to Jennie's tips. I had just finished forming it, carefully putting it in the loaf pan and made a nice slit, when I decided to show it to Catherine. Well, my 2 yo is very bright and remembered exactly what to do from yesterday. I meant to show her the nice rising bread. She thought she was supposed to punch it! So, had it not been for Catherine, this loaf would have looked perfect instead of with a small wrinkle on the top. LOL!!
Oh well. It is still much improved from yesterday!! Also, I made some rolls for dinner. I hope they make it until then.
4 comments:
Wow, those all look beautiful and absolutely delicious!!
They do look really good. :-)
It looks great!
I remember reading Jennie's post on the bread, but didn't take note of the recipe. What is it?
-Kristy
Post a Comment