Having read about the link between caffeine consumption and miscarriage (or harm to baby), I refrain from drinking coffee and soda when I might be pregnant (although I drink very little at other times, anyway). What I want to know is whether/how much I should limit my chocolate consumption. I drink and eat chocolate almost every day - I don't know how much caffeine it contains. I guess I'll just have to do some more research!
I saw this. I drink mostly decaf with a few caffeinated beans thrown in the mix. Needless to say, I am ditching the caffeinated coffee. This is going to do NOTHING for my housekeeping efficiency, I am afraid.
4 comments:
Having read about the link between caffeine consumption and miscarriage (or harm to baby), I refrain from drinking coffee and soda when I might be pregnant (although I drink very little at other times, anyway). What I want to know is whether/how much I should limit my chocolate consumption. I drink and eat chocolate almost every day - I don't know how much caffeine it contains. I guess I'll just have to do some more research!
I saw this. I drink mostly decaf with a few caffeinated beans thrown in the mix. Needless to say, I am ditching the caffeinated coffee. This is going to do NOTHING for my housekeeping efficiency, I am afraid.
i heard about this Lillian and am glad you are posting about it!
I saw this, too. All I could think was:
Well, this is going to hurt.
;)
Post a Comment