Just wanted to quickly say that the haircut is working! No regrets. I have to say that after my last posting I was VERY regretful about chopping her mane.
But I've grown to love it. And the fact that she seems to be cleaner. LOL!!
Isabelle had a swim meet today and swam very good. She is swimming the butterfly for the first time tomorrow and is rather nervous. She was ALMOST disqualified in the 100 breaststroke because the judge "thought" he might have seen her flutter kick. But he wasn't sure so he left her alone. I'm so glad. She would have been DQ'd during the first 25m.
Also, I ran into my college roommate today at mass. We went to evening mass across town and she spotted us toward the end. She ended up marrying a guy from my history classes. He was the 2nd smartest person in my class. We had an unspoken competition about our grades. You know who was the smartest, right?! LOL!
The only thing he could beat me at was geography. So, of course I told him that Isabelle was a whiz at geography. He just smiled at me and started quizzing her. Isabelle did me proud and got all the capitals right!
*In case you're wondering, he asked for the capitals of Kentucky, Idaho, and Maine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope the butterfly went well... What a great stroke! It was always one of my favorites--that was, until the 200m fly! Yikes. Pass along my best.
Prayers, B :)
You sound just like me! Competetive in school? ;)
The haircut is adorable. it makes her look all grown up!
Post a Comment