...... Houston we have a problem. I can't find a box of Christmas tree decorations and my tall boots. Could they have been left behind in someone's garage? Should they be replaced only to be found later? The kids (along with dad's help) are giving it one last try. If they can't find "the box" it might mean I have to buy all new decorations. *sigh*
I hope not. I've been collecting ornaments and decorations for over 5 years now. I hope we find "the box." I wonder if my boots are in the same box?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Houston here. Funny I didn't see this post until now (1am). I'm still laughing that he happened to find that box and I happened to call as you were shopping for ornaments! I haven't seen any boots but I'll be sending him back in the attic tomorrow and we'll keep our eyes out! Don't ever feel bad about calling or emailing if you're missing something! I'll get the goods in the mail ASAP! Oh and the girls were having a blast with the gold beads...sure you don't want those back? ;)
When I was little, my mom took us shopping each year for an ornament for the Christmas tree. When I moved away, I took them all with me, and continued the tradition. Now, all of the children pick a new ornament each year, too, and they each have their own little boxes to keep them in, so someday, when they leave home and set up their own trees in their own homes, they'll have all those memories, ready to hang.
I'm glad you found your ornaments. It would be a shame to lose those memories!
Post a Comment