Friday, February 16, 2007

TGIF!!!

I'm so looking forward to the weekend! We used to get Mondayitis around here. Now, its Fridayitis because the kids and I can't wait to start planning the BBQ menu to share with family. Craig gets back later today. Since he wasn't going to be here for dinner, I invited my sister and niece and nephew over to eat (her hubby is out of town too). How nice!! Used to be that I wouldn't make dinner and the kids would eat breakfast for dinner (cereal, otameal, etc.). But now, I can just have someone over.

*Mom and Dad are coming too!! YEAH! I love being spontaneous. I guess that's why I was never good at having guests over. I'm ready to invite a few hours before dinner!

Still praying for that special someone to come into my life. If I were posting in the want ads this would be mine:

Catholic Married Homeschooling Mom seeks CMHM
Must like noise, non-judgemental about messes, be crafty, supportive, willing to talk on phone, meet for dinner/park dates, and love BBQ.
Must be avid reader. Curriculum junkies acceptable.
More girls than boys a plus.
All interested should email me.

You can see I'm not very witty or good at this!! I'm just praying for that one, wise, spiritual mom. I had one when I lived in Aggieland. She was wise beyond years and I learned soooo much from her and her brood. Actually, I made a pest of myself and was at her place all the time. I don't think she noticed though!

Gotta go, my dd is finished with her math test!!!

1 comment:

Em said...

Oh, Lillian.... we'll be praying for you over here. That's the part of moving that I am dreading - having to make friends all over again. I really, really, really hope you can find a great friend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails