Well, I must bid everyone farewell for this year!! The countdown has begun until our move!! And I should now spend every waking moment packing!! Craig just bought me a new portable hard drive for me to back up my pictures. And so I am trying not to take any more pics this year (except for tomorrow) so that I can start the new year with a new folder for my pics.
Tomorrow is Craig's 35th birthday. Today the kids and I went shopping for Craig's present. We always find the best deals for his gifts since it is 2 days after Christmas.
I've come to find blogging to be therapeutic and I'll miss it, but it is also very addicting for me. So, I won't be blogging until either everything is packed or until after the move. I'll still check in on my favorite blogs every once and a while, as long as the computer is still up anyways.
Have a wonderful rest of the year and may God bless you with a Happy New Year!!!
Love,
Lillian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'll miss you Lillian! Come back soon...saying a prayer for a smooth move! :)
M
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to your dear family, Lillian!
Thank you for posting your children's recital pieces. I am listening to the Ukrainian Bell Carol right now, and it is lovely!
Praying for a peaceful move and minimal loss of sanity and spatulas (no matter when/where/how we move, I always come out of it with fewer spatulas).
Merry Christmas, Lillan. The photos are beautiful. Hug those kids for me!
Good luck with your move, Lillian.
You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Hurry up and come back to your blog, okay? We sure do enjoy it. I especially enjoyed your post about the beauty of staying home....so true. I will have to look up that author - I have never heard of him.
-Emily
We are going to miss the entire Smith Family! Best wishes for a safe and sane move. Keep in touch! The beauty of blogging!
Thanks for visiting!! I miss blogging and can't wait to return. I did sneak an entry though!
Post a Comment