

Yesterday we went to the zoo and had a fun time with Blair and her crew. Its been a whole year since we've gone. We're hoping to go one last time before the BIG move!
It was neat to see the animals up close. I'm sure this was due to the wonderful weather. Isabelle and Anna brought along their nature journals and sketched pictures at many of the exhibits. The giraffe was especially curious about us as we were of him.



I also discovered a new breed of ground hogs!!

I also had a "grouchy ladybug" among my kids. I don't know how or why Sophia was upset but she moped around for the last half of the zoo visit. I was able to sneak this picture when she wasn't looking. No consoling on any one's part would help ... until Isabelle offered her a pony ride on her back. Too bad she thought of this after we left the zoo instead of during!


Here are my girls (minus Sophia) with Blair's girls. WHAT FUN!!!
3 comments:
I think I might have realized Sophia's demise. After I gave Kolbe one of the Capri Suns, she asked for one. I looked and noticed we had only 1 left for the ride home, so I asked if she could share with Kolbe, but I don't think he was willing! Glad she brightened up after a bit. Your pics are great! We had a blast, and thanks for being our tour guide!
Sort of off topic, but I thought about y'all last night while watching House Hunter's, Huston, TX episode. Wowee, nice homes!I need to go back to the land of big.
You belong here! You've got you're "Y'all" done just beautifully! ;-)
Post a Comment