
This morning I made some coffee (Dunkin Donuts .... mmmmm) and left to go change the baby's diaper when I heard Isabelle screaming, "The coffee's leaking!! HURRY! The coffee's leaking!"
I came rushing into the kitchen wondering how the coffee could be leaking ....... WELL!
It helps to put the coffee pot into the coffee maker BEFORE you turn it on!!! As I was wiping up ALL the coffee off the counter I said to myself, "I'm an idiot." Kolbe started saying, "Mommy, you're an idiot? Mommy's an idiot?" I just looked at him and said, "Yeah."
Oh well, no use getting upset about spilled coffee. I just made a new pot. Mmmmmmmm.
*BTW, Craig and I don't ever talk to each other that way. Its just a left over from college. When I mess up I sometimes say "I'm an idiot!" Not very healthy huh? I also like to say, "I need to pick up all my cr@p." Of course, I rarely talk like this around the kids. But sometimes I slip.
3 comments:
lol...you're still doing better then me. I didn't know they sold their cofee for home use,wow, I've heard it's the best.
Ha! I've done this, too, only mine is set to make coffee before I wake up. So, twelve cups of coffee running along the counter, along the back wall, and down the corner behind the counter. I, also an idiot, stood there at 5:30 in the morning wondering why I was standing in coffee instead of drinking it, and spent the rest of the morning trying to sop it all up from UNDER the cabinets. Oh, well.
Yeah, we love their coffee! Cheaper to make it at home though. Its on sale right now!!
I CAN'T even imagine waking up to coffee all over the place!! At least your kitchen smelled good! I'll have to make sure to double check whenever I set the timer on it.
Post a Comment