Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Here we go ...... again!




Deja-vu! We've been here so many times! Isabelle even knew to bring the camera along with Veronica!
I think prefer baby powder to diaper cream. But its still better than vaseline!

7 comments:

Brenda said...

She's destined to be a pastry chef perhaps?

If it makes you feel better, I have just the one child to look after and she got hold of one of those sunscreen tubes for your face (like a big chapstick) and smeared the ENTIRE tube all over the arm of our sofa and the tile in the entryway. Um, it's WATERPROOF! so it's not really out of the sofa. Crazy kids:)

Shannon said...

too too funny!

Love the new pic at the top. Your kiddos are getting so big, Lillian... how can you stand it?!

Neen said...

So beautiful, not the diaper cream pictures but the new header picture. The kids all look fantastic. Love the blue bonnets. Your family is adorable! Happy Easter!

Trisha Q said...

OH GOODNESS!!!!!

Beautiful family picture!!!

Beverly said...

LOVE the kids in the bluebonnets - this is my favorite time of year! All of a sudden your children look very grown up! Wow!

Take care of my sweet Veronica so she doesn't get into something "dangerous" --am I going to have to come up there???

Michelle said...

seems to be the current theme in toddlerdom.

I, too, LOVE the bluebonnet pic.

B-Mama said...

Oh Lillian, I wish you didn't have to deal with this, but don't you just love how they still can surprise you the sixth time around!! After getting caught up on blogs after Lent, I'm so thrilled to see you're welcoming a healthy little boy! What wonderful news--praise God for health! Hope you all are enjoying your reunion. God bless from Virginia.

Related Posts with Thumbnails