Friday, March 05, 2010

It's a ....

*drum roll*


BOY!!!

Ultrasound says we're adding some testosterone to our mix! My boys (and girls) are super excited!!

Ever since Blair's hubby told us years and years ago that he was #7 boy, I've wondered if we would follow the same pattern. Seems like it!!

I've already bought 2 blue outfits and can't wait to pull out Kolbe's baby things. Also, I'm itching to rearrange kids, bedrooms & sleeping arrangements.

I've been thinking of boy names all day!! We're so excited and can't wait to meet him! Yeah!

6 comments:

Trisha Q said...

Congratulations Lilian!!! I am so happy for your family! I bet Kolbe is thrilled!

Neen said...

All babies are super special and I would not change my 6 girls for all the money in the world. . . but there is something so special about a baby boy. Sp happy for your family especially all the boys in your world.

Shannon said...

A BOY A BOY A BOY!!! Wow, how wonderful! Kolbe must be over the moon! What a blessing.

veronica said...

How fun!!!! Congrats, Lillian..and blessings to you and your beautiful family!!

Mary said...

Hooray! Hooray! Congratulations! =) Boys are so much fun! And having a brother will be priceless for Kolbe. =)

Angoraknitter said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for Kolbe :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails