Well, I did 3 loads yesterday and today. But, I didn't get yesterday's laundry folded until late last night and put away this morning. Today I folded and had kids put away clothing before deadline!! Woohoo!! I kinda cheated for my 3rd load. I washed both Kolbe's and Catherine's tennis shoes and just threw them in the dryer. That was an easy load!!
Does anyone else have trouble with keeping track of socks or getting your kids to wear them? My 6 yo and 4 yo don't wear socks consistently. And their shoes often reach an unbearable smell. This is the 3rd time I've had to wash them. I just bought another pack of socks today. TMI???
Today I bought some plastic drawers, electric pencil sharpener, MORE pencils, printer ink and paper!! We can stop sharing the one pencil and get our homeschooling back to normal ... at least until a certain 4 yo sticks a crayon in the sharpener and the pencil monster steals all our pencils. Then we will be back to normal! ;-)
Have a great Wednesday! Our pizza just arrived! (I mean, if I'm going to be doing so much laundry I can't possible be expected to cook, can I??)
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment