Saturday, August 01, 2009

FYI

I'm sans computer.

She/he decided to go on strike. Actually, that was very generous of him/her considering I have lots of school prep for my rising 1st, 2nd, 4th & 6th graders (who start in 2 weeks). Still, I miss reading blogs, email, and updating my little corner of the blogosphere.

I hope to be back soon. However, I will say that I've completely gutted, vacuumed, de-cluttered and beautified ALL the bedrooms upstairs. The girls and the boy love their rooms. And my room is now a haven again.

I just wish I could take pictures. If my computer doesn't get fixed soon I might just have to tackle my laundry room closet!! LOL!

Miss you!

~Lillian, who's stolen dh's laptop!! ;-0

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I've missed you, too, Lillian! Maybe my computer needs to go on strike as well so that I can get all this unpacking done. :)

Brenda said...

Sounds like a blessing in disguise! Can't imagine what I could get done if the computer was off!

Maria said...

Hello! I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog today. You have a beautiful family! May God Bless you all!

P.S. I think it's lovely you are praying for expectant Moms and they are listed on your blog. I am praying the rosary and to St. Gianna for the grace of motherhood. Could you please pray for me? Thank you so much!

Love,
Maria Therese In Mass :)

Trisha Q said...

Is your computer still broken? I miss your blogging. :)

Shannon said...

I've missed you! Come back!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails