Monday, May 04, 2009

I'm a loser.

I really am! Not as big a loser as I'd like to be but I'll settle for anything.

I wasn't going to blog about this but there's nothing like accountability to keep one motivated.

So far I've lost 5 lbs!

I've actually lost a little more but I officially started tracking with Weight Watchers about 5 lbs ago. This is going to be a slow, long journey. Did you know I'm actually a lifetime member?

*sigh*

That was many moons and many pounds ago. But, with God's help, I can do it again. I can become a BIG loser!!

My weigh-in days are Mondays so I'll occasionally post my progress.

One of my favorite Weight Watcher sayings:
"A moment on the lips, forever on the hips!"

ROFLOL!!!!

6 comments:

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

Congratulations. Those first steps are the hardest! Keep up the good work.

Colleen said...

Way to go, Lillian!

Marcy said...

Go Lillian! I'm planning to get back on the Weight Watchers wagon when our next baby hits 6 months. Are you doing the online or going to meetings?

Lillian said...

Online!! And I'm loving it!! I attended meetings back where I used to live and had a wonderful leader. Here, in SA, I was not impressed with the leader(s). They allowed too much chatting and she, herself, had only lost 10 lbs. My former leader had lost over 70 lbs and kept it off for over 15 years. And she constantly talked about how she struggles to maintain her healthy eating lifestyle.

I need a leader who's fought the good fight and kept it off. It didn't work for me to have a leader without a true food problem! LOL!!

Anyways, I tried the free trial at WW online and really liked it. So I'm tracking online.

Its also easier for me because I don't have to leave the house with baby or get a sitter, etc.

And, I love the online tools!! I don't have to mess with booklets and writing down anything. They have an online food journal that figure out your points, a recipe builder that will tell you how many points your homemade meals are after you input all the ingredients, AND much more!!

Its great! If only it would drag my behind onto my elliptical every day! LOL!!

I highly recommend it!

Alexis D. said...

Lillian, I joined WW too last month! Lost 5% in the first month! yea! It's working for me!! Glad to have a WW buddy!

Trisha Q said...

That's awesome! I noticed how great you looked on your Easter picture. You encourage. I walked for 30 minutes on the treadmill. First time exercising since the birth of my little guy besides walks in the park. I am having so much trouble loosing the baby weight. I used to be a skinny minnie. It's hard!

Related Posts with Thumbnails