Friday, January 16, 2009

Projects in Progress

Here's what I'm working on:

Skirt for Isabelle. Still needs one more layer added to make longer.
Elastic needs to be tightened.


Skirt for Sophia. Still needs hemming and elastic added to waist.

Skirt for Isabelle. Needs to be hemmed.


Blanket for baby. Need to crochet brown finishing edge to entire blanket.
Baby is perfectly and completely done. I had nothing to do with that! ;-)





3 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome projects Lillian! Did you get the pattern for the blanket at Hobby Lobby? I love to crochet and am always looking for cool baby blanket patterns. Was it hard?

Angoraknitter said...

Looking great! The colors on the blanket are so nice! I like the layered skirts a lot...lots of work though.

Shannon said...

well aren't you very crafty?! the skirts look wonderful! look that that sweet baby!!! i could cuddle her up!
hope all is well with you, Lillian!

Related Posts with Thumbnails