I've just come across this Catholic magazine for children and it seems an answer to my prayers!! The girls love reading magazines and while I loved Highlights and other magazines growing up, I've been searching for just the right magazine. I have nothing against Highlights, Ranger Rick, and all the other magazines I buy my kids every month. And we do subscribe to Magnifikids.
But I've been wanting a regular magazine they can just curl up with, while learning about their faith. A magazine that would fill that "tween magazine" void I see approaching. I swore before having children that I would NEVER let my kids buy Seventeen or any such magazine. But I still would like something that is for the older years with interviews, "real people pictures," etc. They are starting to want less "babyish" reading material.
This magazines seems to be it. There is a sample you can download. In the down loadable magazine they interview the young lady from the movie Therese, a favorite among my girls.
They are still looking to see if there is a national demand before they begin publishing. If you think you might be interested (no commitment), could you go over there and fill out a form telling them so? I would love to have a subscription for my girls so I'm spreading the news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lillian,
The magazine looks neat. Lael and I keep talking about homeschooling, and this magazine looks like a tool that can help us. I filled out the form ...
thanks,
Brad
Post a Comment