Monday, December 03, 2007

Why Baby Books Should ALWAYS be kept up!!!

In case you don't have enough guilt, let me add some more ........ you should ALWAYS keep up your children's baby books. Especially the pages regarding lost teeth. Because one day you will have 5 children. And child #3 will have two top teeth loose.

Mom will swear those teeth have fallen out before and that those are adult teeth. She will say too many accidents have occurred (involving siblings feet, jumping off furniture and trees, etc.) and that false teeth or some other kind of emergency action needs to be taken.

Dad will swear that her teeth have NOT fallen out. And that they look too little to be adult teeth.

Said child will be crying every night because teeth are loose and doesn't want to be like grandma (toothless).

Two siblings will swear those teeth have not fallen out yet. One sibling will say they have. The minority child has the worst memory BUT she's agreeing with Mom so maybe this time she's right??

And Mom has checked her blog for ANY entry regarding lost teeth. Turns out she forgot to blog about any of this child's lost teeth. What kind of mom/blogger is she anyways?!?

Does anyone know if Sophia has lost her top front teeth??

I can't believe her parents don't know for sure. Actually, they are both VERY SURE. They just don't agree. If only I owned an X-Ray machine .......

5 comments:

Blair said...

LOL! Wouldn't you notice this in pictures? I don't recall seeing Sophia with her top 2 teeth missing in any of your pictures. And it's usually kindergarten/1st grade when kids lose those teeth, right? I'm going to have to side w/ your hubby on this one ;)

Blair said...

Oh, and one other thing...Can you tell if they look like big teeth with ridges on the bottom, or just the little square baby teeth?

Angoraknitter said...

I think it's just her baby teeth...you don't loose those till around age 7 or 8, right?

Em said...

Oh, the poor little lost child in the large family!!!!!!!!!!
See what happens when you have too many children!!!!!!!!
LOL!
Hope you figure it out! That is hilarious. I'm showing this to Mike.

Lillian said...

LOL!!! Ladies I think I'm going to have to agree with you!! And Emily, wouldn't you know it, Sophia is technically the middle child!! LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails