Thursday, October 26, 2006

She's a walkin'

Catherine has officially become a toddler! We're visiting the folks (AGAIN) and to their delight she's walking all over the place. And unplugging the television set (during her grandma's fave shows), emptying trashcans, knocking over statues, and walking into glass doors!! ROFL!! Actually, grandma walked into the screen door!!

We're going tomorrow to pick out fixtures and upgrades for the house. We're going in there strong. I figure the new house in our hometown is enough of an upgrade. I don't need any fancy faucets (at least I don't think so).

I finished the kids' saint costumes 2 days ago. Isabelle must have changed her mind at least 3 times. Here's the run down:

Isabelle - Mother Theresa
Anna - St. Elizabeth of Hungary
Sophia - St. Therese
Kolbe - St. George (although he thinks he's Edmund from Chronicles of Narnia since he gets to wear a cape, helmet, armor and sport a sword)
Catherine - Baby Mary (although she's not being very cooperative in keeping anything on!!)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!

2 comments:

Angoraknitter said...

We'll want to see pics of all the Saints when you get a chance. Very cool...and Holy to boot!

Blair said...

Can't wait to see the Saints IRL! See you Sunday...have a fun weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails