Thursday, September 28, 2006

If its not one thing its an other!!

Today has been a very good day, even though my day has not gone as planned. Homeschooling was all finished and house picked up by lunch time. I treated the kids to their favorite (Mac n Cheeze) because I was in a very good mood. We had planned to visit friends in Aggieland. We were going to play at a park and visit our old church for mass. I couldn't wait!

But wait I must because when I went to start the van I discovered the battery was dead!!!! All I could do was laugh in a sad sort of way. This has been one of those weeks!!

So I called Blair to cancel our plans. The good news is that she's driving up to see us!! WOOHOOO!

3 comments:

Angoraknitter said...

Sounds like you just need a jump. If you had AAA jumps are included in their service...but even if not. A neighbor, or even a local towing service could likely come jump the car...and get you moving again.

But you don't need me to tell you that. Have a great visit and (((hugs))) for the troubles this week. Way to hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Hope your visit was a good one...and that next weeks brings fewer surprises for you!

Blair said...

We had such a fun time Lillian! It had been too long since we'd visited your joyful home. We had a nice dinner with my parents and sleeping girls on the way home :) Hope to see you again soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails